Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 75:17
Size: 172,4 MB
Styles: Blues
Scans: Front
1. Just One Night (4:45)
2. I Don't Need Nobody (3:40)
3. Let's Love And Still Be Free (5:49)
4. Sometimes It's Hard (4:55)
5. I Wish I Was A Poet (4:04)
6. Lost You Forever (7:46)
7. Let Me Play With Your Poodle (3:39)
8. I Want To Be Free (6:13)
9. Sunday Morning (5:09)
10. Automobile Blues (4:36)
11. Roadlife (4:51)
12. All I Know (3:58)
13. The Saddest Feeling (7:08)
14. I Had A Dream Last Night (4:42)
15. When You Saw Me Cry (3:56)
Danish blues band established by guitarist Kenn Lending in 1980 and still active more than three decades later. Often profiled as the hardest working blues band in Denmark, playing small clubs rather than major scenes. Besides appearing as concert headline, the band over the years has backed touring artists like Champion Jack Dupree, Memphis Slim, Mickey Baker, Aron Burton, Jan Harrington, Louisiana Red and Lillian Boutté.
Heartache Motel mc
Heartache Motel zippy

2 comments:
Please refresh the Link ;-)
Links for this post updated February 9, 2017
Post a Comment