Time: 29:44
Size: 68.1 MB
Styles: R&B, Rock n Roll
Year: 2014
Art: Front
[2:09] 1. Stumble & Fumble
[2:55] 2. I Need A Woman
[2:09] 3. You Don't Love Me
[2:38] 4. Another Rainy Day
[2:46] 5. Gold Top
[2:18] 6. You Gotta Do More
[4:12] 7. It's Your Voodoo Working
[2:42] 8. I Don't Care Who Knows
[2:48] 9. Those Lonely Lonely Nights
[2:34] 10. Double Trouble
[2:29] 11. I Got Loaded
Oslo's #1 blues shouter is force to be reckoned with! He is considered one of Norway's finest performers of traditional R&B and Blues, and has performed with international artists such as Rick Holmstrom, Mitch Kashmar, Kid Ramos and The Delta Groove Revue. "Joakim, as a singer, guitarist and artist kicks ass through and through. I'll put him and his band (and this record) up against anything going on in the Blues world today." - Kid Andersen. The songs are a mix of new originals and favorites from the live set. There are many, and diverse inspirations, ranging from the wild Rock & Roll of Little Richard to the intense Blues of Otis Rush and the hypnotic grooves of Bo Diddley. ~Don M.
You Gotta Do More mc
You Gotta Do More zippy

1 comment:
@mat.tiggas : TYVM for this post. Never heard before. Just discover him. Very pleasant
Post a Comment