Sunday, October 30, 2016

VA - Notodden - Mississippi

Size: 135,9 MB
Time: 57:43
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2016
Styles: Electric Blues
Art: Front

01. Lazy Lester - Bloodstains On The Wall (3:57)
02. David 'Honeyboy' Edwards - Catfish Blues (3:33)
03. Pinetop Perkins - Down In Mississippi (2:59)
04. Amund Maarud - Let's Get High (2:58)
05. Rita Engedalen - Turtle Blues (4:35)
06. Lazy Lester - I'm So Tired (3:33)
07. Snooky Pryor - How'd You Learn To Shake It Like That (4:54)
08. Pinetop Perkins - How Long (4:20)
09. Pinetop Perkins & Spoonful of Blues - Three Fork Store (6:53)
10. Lazy Lester - Kokomo Blues (4:24)
11. David 'Honeyboy' Edwards - I'm The Man And I Always Wear The Pants (3:42)
12. Snooky Pryor - Juke Joint Shuffle (1:57)
13. Jostein Forsberg - A Woman (4:16)
14. Rita Engedalen & Mel Brown - Worries & Trouble (2:20)
15. David 'Honeyboy' Edwards - Blues And Trouble (3:16)

The Notodden Blues Festival, founded in 1988, has hosted dozens of artists from Mississippi, including B. B. King, Otis Rush, Bo Diddley, Pinetop Perkins, James Cotton, Bobby Rush, Charlie Musselwhite, and Super Chikan.

Notodden - Mississippi

No comments: