Time: 32:24
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2021
Styles: Contemporay Blues, Harmonica Blues
Art: Front
01. Gimme A Doctor (3:10)
02. Go Kiss Yourself (2:55)
03. Call Me A Cab (3:07)
04. Don't You Know Who I Am (2:59)
05. End Of Days (2:52)
06. In The Night (2:51)
07. I Don't Wanna Go To School Anymore (3:15)
08. Old Bill's Barroom (2:49)
09. Get On Board That First Train (2:38)
10. I Don't Care Anymore (3:25)
11. Don't Like To Say Farewell (2:17)
Son of Dave is a Bluesman. Not traditional perhaps, but earned the title. This one-man harmonica & beat-box genius beats his own path, turning rhythm and blues upside down and gathering a huge international army of devoted fans from all walks of life. Each album is a full of gems. The live show incredible. A Maverick Bluesman, worthy of comparison to any of the greats.
Call Me A Cab MP3
Call Me A Cab FLAC

5 comments:
Thanks for the upload, but compared to his previous albums, found this kinda limp.
I can confirm that his sshows are great. I like his albums, too. Thanks Bluestender
What a disappointment this album is.
"Marmite" springs to mind!
upload still works thank you/
Post a Comment