Year: 2012
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 60:42
Size: 142,0 MB
Styles: R&B
Scans: Front
1. Prince Royals - Farewell Annabelle (2:33)
2. Henry Artis & The Nitehawks - I've Got The Blues So Bad (2:11)
3. Alan And The Flames - Wattcha Gonna Do (2:23)
4. Monroe Chapman - Come Dance With Rudy (2:20)
5. Willard Harris & The Czars Of Rhythm - Straighten Up Baby (2:32)
6. Big Walter - Just Looking For A Home (2:43)
7. Homesick James - Set A Date (2:38)
8. Li'l Ray & The Premiers - Soul And Stomp (2:26)
9. Jesse And Buzzy - Goin' Back To New Orleans (1:48)
10. Earl Williams - You Ain't Puttin' Out Nothin' But The Lights (2:41)
11. Crawford Brothers - I Ain't Guilty (2:50)
12. Big Walter - Gamblin' Woman (2:47)
13. Lord Lebby - Caldonia (2:26)
14. Geeorge Louis - Hobo (2:15)
15. Alonzo Stewart - I Get The Blues (2:03)
16. Billy Brooks - I'm Gone (2:42)
17. Roy Wright - I've Got It (2:32)
18. Earl Williams - Oh Baby Please (2:26)
19. Walter Vaughn - Down On My Knees (1:51)
20. Haskel Sadler - Bald Headed Woman (2:11)
21. Billy Garner - Little School Girl (2:11)
22. King Perry - Get Out Of My Face (2:38)
23. Smiling John Pickens - Piccadilly Circus (2:13)
24. Dusty Brown - Well, You Know (2:48)
25. Harmon Hump Jones - Lookin' For My Baby (2:22)
Haven't found any specific info for this compilation. So, let the music do the talking.
House Rockin' 1950s Rhythm & Blues Vol. 4 mc
House Rockin' 1950s Rhythm & Blues Vol. 4 zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment