Size: 137,2+27,8+133,9 MB
Time: 58:38+54:33+57:14
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2021
Styles: Blues
Art: Full
CD 1:
1. Boom Boom (2:33)
2. Crawlin' King Snake (3:01)
3. Hobo Blues (3:03)
4. Huckle Up Baby (2:48)
5. Howlin' Wolf (2:39)
6. Who's Been Jiving You? (3:11)
7. Whistlin' And Moanin' Blues (3:11)
8. Burning Hell (2:40)
9. Weeping Willow Boogie (2:51)
10. Canal Street Blues (2:47)
11. Let Your Daddy Ride (2:40)
12. The Moon Is Rising (2:50)
13. House Rent Boogie (2:44)
14. Catfish (3:10)
15. Four Women In My Life (3:14)
16. Louise (3:06)
17. Leave My Wife Alone (2:49)
18. I'm In The Mood (3:08)
19. Walkin' The Boogie (2:46)
20. Sugar Mama (3:18)
CD 2:
1. Boogie Chillen (3:10)
2. Don't Go Baby (3:17)
3. Ground Hog Blues (2:58)
4. Hoogie Boogie (2:57)
5. Rock House Boogie (2:53)
6. No More Doggin' (2:43)
7. Gonna Boogie (2:22)
8. Shake, Holler And Run (2:40)
9. Hug And Squeeze You (2:37)
10. Time Is Marchin' (3:02)
11. Baby Lee (2:58)
12. Every Night (2:54)
13. Everybody Rockin' (2:41)
14. I'm So Excited (2:54)
15. Little Wheel (2:37)
16. Bundle Up And Go (2:14)
17. Maudie (2:22)
18. I Wanna Walk (2:09)
19. I'll Know Tonight (2:42)
20. Goin' To California (2:13)
CD 3:
1. Dimples (2:12)
2. I Love You Honey (2:35)
3. No Shoes (2:26)
4. Whiskey And Wimmen (2:45)
5. Run On (2:12)
6. Solid Sender (2:29)
7. Dusty Road (2:13)
8. Five Long Years (3:37)
9. Tupelo (Live) (3:24)
10. I Need Some Money (2:25)
11. Want Ad Blues (2:14)
12. I'm Goin' Upstairs (2:55)
13. Hard Headed Woman (2:30)
14. I'm Mad Again (2:40)
15. Thelma (3:31)
16. Lost A Good Girl (2:52)
17. Blues Before Sunrise (3:50)
18. Drug Store Woman (2:47)
19. Blues For Big Town (3:12)
20. Shake It, Baby (Live) (4:13)
60 key recordings from one of the greatest and most influential Blues musicians that ever lived, a man revered by the likes of The Stones, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and countless others who followed in his footsteps.
(Note: Low-budget compilation without any info on recording dates or personnel included.)
(Note: Low-budget compilation without any info on recording dates or personnel included.)
Boom Boom: 60 Essential Recordings (3 CD) mc
Boom Boom: 60 Essential Recordings (3 CD) zippy

2 comments:
Un buen regalo para escuchar el fin de semana. Muchas gracias
You're most welcome DJ Diego MC, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment, it's appreciated.
Post a Comment