Size: 144,3 MB
Time: 62:34
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1993
Styles: Blues, harmonica blues
Art: Full
1. Rock This House (6:26)
2. Cat Clothes On (4:55)
3. I'm A Hog For You (8:31)
4. I'll Go Crazy (2:51)
5. Double Trouble (8:30)
6. Tell Me What I Did Wrong (4:41)
7. Nineteen Years Old (4:37)
8. Can't Be Satisfied (3:42)
9. Blind Love (4:32)
10. Just A Little Bit (3:28)
11. Honest I Do (3:35)
12. Sixteen Tons (6:40)
A live set of dependably accomplished bar-band contemporary blues with a slight rock edge. The set list won't win any prizes for originality, with covers of moldies by Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, Merle Travis, James Brown, Carl Perkins, and Otis Rush, and just one original tune. Yet it's executed quite competently, and the fidelity is good. /Richie Unterberger, AllMusic
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
Rock This House mc
Rock This House zippy
2 comments:
I know that's right
You're most welcome Motown Fats and Shawn Adam Williams, glad you guys enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.
Post a Comment