Friday, February 3, 2023

VA - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 57

Size: 225.8 MB
Time: 96:48
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front

01 Eric Bibb - 500 Miles (3:30)
02 Budda Power Blues - Welcome To The New World (2:04)
03 John Lee Hooker - Blues Before Sunrise (Stereo) (3:52)
04 John Campbelljohn - I Don't Want To Feel That Way (4:26)
05 The Nighthawks - Don't Know Where She Went (3:15)
06 Joe Louis Walker - Hello, It's The Blues (6:46)
07 Jay Howie - Cry (3:03)
08 Connor Selby - I Shouldn't Care (Bonus Track) (3:39)
09 Nick Schnebelen - Hard Driving Woman (5:25)
10 Gaye Adegbalola - Big Ovaries, Baby (3:51)
11 Louise Phelan - Your Mind Is On Vacation (2:32)
12 Vargas Blues Band - Stoner Nights (3:36)
13 Chris Kramer - Slippin' Through My Hands (Live 2023 Remastered Version) (3:54)
14 Jim Suhler & Monkey Beat - Get Your Head Right (3:27)
15 Wellbad - Bad Habits (3:17)
16 19-Twenty - Havin A Good Time (3:07)
17 Michael Kaeshammer - Turn It Up (Radio Remix) (2:44)
18 LaBronn Conner Jr. - Get That Feeling (3:55)
19 Tobacco Road Blues Band - Moonshine Boogie (2:51)
20 Muddy What? - Bassman (5:25)
21 Connor Selby - The Deep End (Bonus Track) (6:11)
22 Muddy What? - What Would I Do (3:34)
23 John Campbelljohn - I Don't Want To Feel That Way (Radio Edit) (3:24)
24 Joe Louis Walker - Don't Walk Out That Door (4:09)
25 Jo Harman - Unchanged And Alone (Acoustic) (4:41)

A collection of blues singles released in January 2023 compiled by myself.

Blues Singles Collection Vol. 57

3 comments:

Berni said...

I really like these. Thank you!

Pauleywog said...

Great choices! I don't hear John Campbelljohn very much, his slide is awesome. Thanks!

stacky said...

Another great comp - thank you