Size: 99,4 MB
Time: 42:52
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2009
Styles: Blues/Rock/Psych
Art: Full
1. Shake That Thing (4:25)
2. Alien Blues (4:08)
3. Sharpshooter (5:38)
4. Superman (5:41)
5. Baby Don't! (2:33)
6. Fresh Up The Well (2:54)
7. Midnite (3:35)
8. Everybody's Carryin' A Gun (4:13)
9. Midnite Pt. 2 (2:41)
10. I Could See The Door Was Open (4:10)
11. Animal Tracks (2:48)
None of that run-of-the-mill grind, but a heady cocktail, where the best psychedelic elements from 1960’s San Francisco meet Mississippi blues in a garage, with serious intentions. The phat bass lines and the funky and rich drumming build a house, where fiery and earthy slide will take no prisoners. The cherry on the cake comes by courtesy of Honey B’s singing. Think of updated Memphis Minnie and you’re close. She hails from Finland.
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
Alien Blues mc
Alien Blues gofile

3 comments:
I've work to do, but I listened to the first two tracks and I had to hear it all. It's so fresh and original, I was smiling from beginning to end. I enjoyed this album a lot. Thanks Red Rooster
Thanks Rooster
You're most welcome Pheebster and Happymonk, glad you guys enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.
And will check that link of yours out Sintra.
Post a Comment