Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sunnyland Slim, Little Brother Montgomery - Chicago Blues Session

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 48:26
Size: 110.9 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 1960/1989
Art: Front

[2:54] 1. One Room Shack
[2:15] 2. Trembling Blues
[3:39] 3. Prison Bound
[3:21] 4. My Electrical Invention Blues
[2:44] 5. Brownskin Woman
[3:28] 6. La Salle St. Boogie
[4:08] 7. That's Why I Keep Drinking
[3:35] 8. I Got The Blues About My Baby
[1:41] 9. Bob Martin Blues
[2:53] 10. Devil Is A Busy Man
[2:36] 11. No Special Rider Blues
[4:22] 12. Everytime I Get To Drinkin'
[2:45] 13. Depression Blues
[2:25] 14. Sad And Lonesome
[2:24] 15. Disc Jockey Special
[3:11] 16. Vicksburg Blues

In 1960, legendary blues pianist Sunnyland Slim and jazz pianist Little Brother Montgomery got together and recorded a full length album full of blues and jazzy pieces, showcasing each person's background. Jump Jackson appears on drums on a few tracks.

Chicago Blues Session mc
Chicago Blues Session zippy

1 comment:

Fourcade said...

Thanks! I love L.B. Montgomery, and paired with S.Slim, it's a winner!
Cheers Daniel, from Spain...