Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Danny Johnson Band - 2 albums: I Miss You Mississippi / Rockin' In Memphis

We are the Danny Johnson Band, a family band, consisting of 2 brothers a mother and father. Danny Johnson holds 13 Guinness World Records in the video game "Guitar Hero" and Scotty Johnson holds 2 Guinness World Records on "Guitar Hero" playing drums. Scotty Johnson is the only person who has ever set a video game World Record on a real musical instrument!

We try to focus in on Guitar Virtuoso Artists like Joe Satriani, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, and even Buckethead. We also play great classic rock music from Ozzy, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, etc. We also cover newer bands like Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine, etc.

Danny Johnson plays the guitar, bass, keyboards, and does backing vocals. Scotty Johnson plays the drums and Sings on certain songs. He is also our Producer and Lighting Engineer. The father (jack) plays rhythm guitar, bass, and is usually the lead vocalist of the group. We won the last Disturbed Cover Contest playing the song "Hell" by Disturbed. Danny Johnson won the "Master Satriani" Guitar Center contest, but was disqualified because he wasn't 18 years old at the time. One Year later he won the last Guitar Center "Master Class" Competition this time without age restricting him.

Album: I Miss You Mississippi
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 49:10
Size: 112.6 MB
Styles: Texas blues-funk
Year: 2015
Art: Front

[4:41] 1. I Miss You Mississippi
[3:48] 2. Baby's Got To Dance
[4:54] 3. Baby Want A New Dress
[5:09] 4. Nothing But These Blues
[3:50] 5. I Like It Like That
[3:31] 6. Don't Lie To Me
[3:42] 7. If You Want To Be My Girl
[2:54] 8. It's Never Enough
[3:04] 9. Louisiana Woman
[0:54] 10. Down Solo
[3:58] 11. Shake That Thing
[3:11] 12. Rough Around The Edges
[3:55] 13. Wine
[1:30] 14. Weeble Wooble Pt. 1

I Miss You Mississippi mc
I Miss You Mississippi zippy

Album: Rockin' In Memphis
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 53:47
Size: 123.1 MB
Styles: Texas blues-funk
Year: 2015
Art: Front

[5:00] 1. Don't Tell Me That She's Too Fat
[3:35] 2. Rockin' In Memphis
[3:02] 3. The Rhythm Thang
[4:23] 4. More Love
[4:27] 5. Swing Fever
[4:41] 6. Close Enough For Love
[4:54] 7. The Trouble With Love
[5:00] 8. Start Again
[1:04] 9. Gitsolo
[1:09] 10. Bone Shaker
[2:28] 11. I'm So Scared
[4:38] 12. The Way Of The Heart
[4:37] 13. Ladies Man
[3:41] 14. Blue Samba
[1:01] 15. Weeble Wooble Pt. 2

Rockin' In Memphis mc
Rockin' In Memphis zippy

3 comments:

Stathis said...

Hello,
can you please repost these 2 CDs?
Thank you very much
Stathis

BDaD said...

@Stathis
The Danny Johnson Band - I Miss You Mississippi (2015) [320].zip (NMR)
https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/TaxzYh6P/file.html
The Danny Johnson Band - Rockin' In Memphis (2015).zip (NMR)
https://www37.zippyshare.com/v/eD0hy9rM/file.html

Stathis said...

Thank you very much