Time: 45:05
Size: 103.2 MB
Styles: Contemporary blues vocals
Year: 2016
Art: Front
[3:19] 1. Hanging Loose
[3:46] 2. Pretty Messed Up
[5:23] 3. Bubbly Kisses
[4:00] 4. Farewell
[4:38] 5. Don't Hurt Me Now
[3:39] 6. Talk To Me
[4:09] 7. Now You Want Me Back
[4:51] 8. Devil May Dance Tonight
[4:25] 9. Before You Go Home
[3:52] 10. No Room For Love
[2:57] 11. I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
Released on Ruf Records, Ina Forsman is everything that great music used to be: real, raw, written from the heart and shot from the hip. Likewise, Ina herself is everything that great frontwomen are meant to be: enigmatic, honest, passionate and dangerous. By the time you’ve heard these ten self-penned songs – plus a stellar cover of Nina Simone’s “I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl “– you’ll know her inside-out, and want to know more.
Play Ina Forsman and the first thing that hits you is the voice. That astonishing delivery is a major weapon in Ina’s arsenal, and the icing on the big-band brass and soul-blues piano of these breakup and redemption songs. Growing up in Helsinki, Finland, she always hoped it would take her places. “I was six years old when I first said out loud that I wanted to be a singer. My influences go back to the time my aunt gave me my first Christina Aguilera album when I was seven. For me, a great singer is someone who has power in their voice and isn’t afraid to use it, in all of its colours and shades.” Yet Ina’s debut album goes far deeper than a God-given voicebox. These eleven songs speak of an artist who lives and breathes the blues, having gigged from the age of seventeen and received guidance in the genre from Finnish harmonica legend Helge Tallqvist. “Helge was the first person who introduced blues to me,” she remembers. “He took me to the studio and put our band together a couple of years ago. There aren’t enough words to describe how much I learnt from him. So much about music, but also about organising gigs, doing the boring paperwork, and life in general.”
Play Ina Forsman and the first thing that hits you is the voice. That astonishing delivery is a major weapon in Ina’s arsenal, and the icing on the big-band brass and soul-blues piano of these breakup and redemption songs. Growing up in Helsinki, Finland, she always hoped it would take her places. “I was six years old when I first said out loud that I wanted to be a singer. My influences go back to the time my aunt gave me my first Christina Aguilera album when I was seven. For me, a great singer is someone who has power in their voice and isn’t afraid to use it, in all of its colours and shades.” Yet Ina’s debut album goes far deeper than a God-given voicebox. These eleven songs speak of an artist who lives and breathes the blues, having gigged from the age of seventeen and received guidance in the genre from Finnish harmonica legend Helge Tallqvist. “Helge was the first person who introduced blues to me,” she remembers. “He took me to the studio and put our band together a couple of years ago. There aren’t enough words to describe how much I learnt from him. So much about music, but also about organising gigs, doing the boring paperwork, and life in general.”
Ina Forsman mc
Ina Forsman zippy

7 comments:
Could you please post a new link for this Ina Forsman cd? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks...Don
@Don:
New link for Ina Forsman - Ina Forsman:
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/WpB2AjWD/file.html
Hi, I was just reading some good things about this artist. Would love to sample this. Can you please re-up?
Thank you!
Kona_Dog
New links for this post can be found below.
Ina Forsman - Ina Forsman (2016) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/Y6OI3VY6/IF-IF.rar_links
Zippy: http://www93.zippyshare.com/v/xQBNffWl/file.html
Thank you!!
Kona_Dog
Please a new link thx
New links for this post can be found below.
Ina Forsman - Ina Forsman (2016) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/AIBD39CP/IF-IF.rar_links
Zippy: http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/n8JzgXc1/file.html
Post a Comment