Sunday, May 22, 2016

VA - Blues From The Montreux Jazz Festival

Size: 177,3 MB
Time: 75:38
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1991
Styles: Blues Soul
Art: Front

01. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Intro & Stormy Monday (1:39)
02. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - That's The Way Love Is (3:17)
03. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Farther Up The Road/I Pity The Fool (2:40)
04. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Share Your Love With Me (2:53)
05. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - I've Got The Right To Know (4:03)
06. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - St. James Infirmary/I'll Take Care Of You (4:50)
07. Denise Lasalle - Lady In The Street/Down Home Blues/The Blues Is Alright (6:37)
08. Denise Lasalle - Make Me Yours - Precious Memories/Trapped By A Thing Called Love (5:43)
09. Denise Lasalle - Don't Mess With My Tu-Tu (3:27)
10. Denise Lasalle - Don't Cry No More (4:20)
11. Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love/Blue Bird (5:39)
12. Johnnie Taylor - Cheaper To Keep Her (4:20)
13. Johnnie Taylor - I Believe In You (You Believe In Me) (4:50)
14. Johnnie Taylor - I Found A Love (3:59)
15. Mostley & Johnson - Hold On I'm Coming/Knock On Wood (5:18)
16. Mostley & Johnson - Let's Fall In Love (4:06)
17. Mostley & Johnson - When Something Is Wrong With My Baby (3:52)
18. Mostley & Johnson - Soul Man (3:57)

Recorded at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, during the Malaco Records European Tour in 1989, it features Bobby Bland, Denise LaSalle, Johnnie Taylor, and Mosley & Johnson. Anything LaSalle has done lately is worth listening to, and it's nice to have a snapshot of her in-concert style. ~ Niles J. Frantz

Blues From The Montreux Jazz Festival

6 comments:

Bebop said...

Thanks a lot Bluestender !!

Merci beaucoup from Paris, France ...

What a wonderful site, really ...

JT said...

Please could you re-up this one, thanks.

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Various Artists - Blues From The Montreux Jazz Festival (1991) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/KEYQXQBO/VA-BFTMJF.rar_links
Zippy: https://www29.zippyshare.com/v/3DYEJ0Ry/file.html

JT said...

Thanks Red Rooster.

Rockinxxl said...

sorry to bother you but the file has been expired, could you renew please, thanks

Bluestender said...

@Rockinxxl
Post has a new link. Enjoy :)