Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 22:16
Size: 51.0 MB
Styles: Soul, R&B
Year: 2013
Art: Front
[2:22] 1. Herbert Hunter - I Was Born To Love You
[1:57] 2. Gene Allison - I Still Remember You
[2:12] 3. Cornell Blakely - I Want My Share
[2:28] 4. Larry Birdsong - Somebody Help Me
[3:14] 5. Roscoe Shelton - You're Still The One
[2:03] 6. James Brown - Tell Me What You're Gonna Do
[1:52] 7. Clentt Gant - Growing Strong
[1:56] 8. Stonie Martin - Try Your Luck On Me
[2:00] 9. Eddie Floyd - Bye Bye Baby
[2:05] 10. Herbert Hunter - Love Has Taken Over Me
Northern Soul Stomp

3 comments:
cheers tonka
Zippyshare is saying that this file no longer exists. Any chance of a re-up please. Thanks.
@Yankeeboy .. the link is working fine at my end, don't know what might be the problem at your end.
Post a Comment