Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 53:10
Size: 121.7 MB
Styles: R&B, Modern electric blues
Year: 1996
Art: Front
[4:07] 1. Little Joe Blue - Big Leg Women
[4:04] 2. Little Joe Blue - Dirty Work Going On
[4:14] 3. Little Joe Blue - Don't Start Me To Talking
[4:11] 4. Buddy Ace - Root Doctor
[3:54] 5. Buddy Ace - I Kicked The Habit
[4:03] 6. Buddy Ace - Love Of Mine
[4:22] 7. Clay Hammond - License To Steal
[3:26] 8. Clay Hammond - Streets Will Love You
[3:24] 9. Jimmy McCracklin - All Shucks
[3:41] 10. Jimmy McCracklin - Games To Strong
[2:36] 11. Jimmy McCracklin - I Just Got To Know
[4:15] 12. Little Joe Blue - I'm Doing All Right Again
[3:44] 13. Little Joe Blue - As Mean As I've Been Good (Double Dealing)
[3:01] 14. Little Joe Blue - My Tomorrow
Evejim's Collector's Edition Vol. 1 mc
Evejim's Collector's Edition Vol. 1 zippy

4 comments:
mat
Thanks for this post. I can never pass up Little Joe Blue and Jimmy McCracklin.
Please could you re-up this set, thanks.
New links for this post can be found below.
Various Artists - Evejim's Collectors Edition Vol. 1 (1996) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/00UJD2EN/VA-ECEV1.rar_links
GoFile: https://gofile.io/d/5klruW
Many thanks @Red Rooster
Post a Comment