Saturday, January 27, 2018

Earl Gaines - That's How Strong My Love Is (Japan Edition)

Year : 1979
Bitrate : 320K/s
Total Time : 35:01
Total Size : 80,3 MB
Styles: Funk / Soul, Blues
Scans: Front
Vinyl, LP, Compilation

A1. Turn on Your Love Light (3:13)
A2. Been So Long (2:38)
A3. Soul Children (2:57)
A4. Taking All The Love I Can (2:48)
A5. Since I Lost You (2:18)
A6. Nine Pound Steel (3:43)

B1. That's How Strong My Love Is (3:29)
B2. Hello My Lover (2:29)
B3. Certain Girl (2:23)
B4. Trust In Me (2:47)
B5. It Takes You (3:01)
B6. Lovin' Her Was Easier (3:10)

Earl Gaines was one of the great undiscovered southern soul talents of the early 70s, and this rare Japanese album is one of the few full length collections we've ever seen on vinyl!
Production is by John R and Allen Orange – and titles include "Certain Girl", "That's How Strong My Love Is", "Turn On Your Love Light", "Been So Long", "Since I Lost You", "Soul Children", and "Loving Her Was Easier". (Limited, numbered pressing!)

That's How Strong My Love Is

No comments: