Monday, January 29, 2018

VA - S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 1, Vol. 2 & Vol.3

Album: S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 1 (Kevin Russell, Craig Erickson, T.J. Parker)
Size: 128,7 MB
Time: 55:19
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1993
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Full

01. Roadhouse Stomp! (6:03)
02. She's Dangerous (5:32)
03. Down The Line (5:01)
04. Train Tonight (5:02)
05. Love You Too Much (4:58)
06. Seeds Of Soul (4:33)
07. Too Many Miles (6:03)
08. Bottom Line (4:45)
09. Better Days (7:39)
10. Train Pumpin' (5:39)

S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 1

Album: S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 2 (Garth Weber, Chris Cobb, Dave Goodman)
Size: 129,0 MB
Time: 55:31
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1993
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Full

01. Overdrawn On Luck (4:50)
02. You Saved Me (4:54)
03. Albert's Blues (6:40)
04. First Come, First Served (6:23)
05. Looks Ain't Everything (6:04)
06. Turning Your Love Away (5:46)
07. Wish You Were Mine (4:36)
08. King Of The Hill (5:41)
09. Worried About You (4:24)
10. Hurtin' Again (6:10)

S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 2

Album: S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 3 (Tom Castro, Johnny Nitro, Kevin Russell)
Size: 146,2 MB
Time: 63:07
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1993
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Full

01. Train Conductor (4:34)
02. You Know I Love Ya (5:18)
03. Nobody Else's Arms (6:49)
04. Alligator Alley (5:34)
05. I Tried (9:36)
06. Runnin' On Fumes (6:46)
07. Take It Like A Man (5:39)
08. You Got Something (5:29)
09. The Wrong Bed (8:03)
10. You Gotta Bell (5:15)

S.F. Blues Guitar Summit Vol. 3

6 comments:

Rockinxxl said...

many many thanks for those, lost them somewhere down the road. I know I had all 3 of them but canÄt find 'em anymore. At least they're back digital now.

simonthecat said...

Sure would love to see this group of albums get reposted! Appreciate any help available!

Red Rooster said...

Sorry Simonthecat, personally I can't help you with any of these volumes since I don't have them. I'm sure Bluestender can help you out when he sees this and can find the time.

simonthecat said...

Well then, we will remain hopeful! thanks for checking, though!

Bluestender said...

@simonthecat

Post has new links. Enjoy :)

simonthecat said...

Bluestender, thanks so much for taking care of my request!