Year: 2001
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 61:02 + 57:05
Size: 141,2 + 132,0 MB
Styles: Blues, West Coast blues
Scans: Full
CD 1:
1. Lady In The Rain (2:51)
2. Letter Home (2:00)
3. Too Soon (2:51)
4. Why Don't We Do It In The Road? (3:48)
5. Sleeper (3:16)
6. How Do You Want Your Man? (2:58)
7. Don't Leave Me (3:42)
8. Thug (3:29)
9. Do You Feel It? (3:11)
10. Don't Destroy Me (2:59)
11. Lonesome Christmas Part 1 (3:02)
12. Lonesome Christmas Part 2 (Single Edit) (2:36)
13. Bluesway (Instrumental) (3:51)
14. My Baby (3:05)
15. Man Of Motion (2:39)
16. Teach Me (3:08)
17. Change Of Heart (2:14)
18. Every Second A Fool Is Born (3:02)
19. Look At You Baby (3:50)
20. Fed Up (2:21)
CD 2:
1. I've Got The Blues (4:15)
2. Man On The Run (3:29)
3. This Feeling (2:37)
4. Trouble Everywhere (2:27)
5. Cheating Woman (2:48)
6. Searchin' Out (3:22)
7. Stoned To The Bone (2:10)
8. The Last One To Know (3:18)
9. Baby (2:20)
10. Crying Won't Help (2:56)
11. Deep In Love (3:54)
12. Please Let Me Go (2:37)
13. Stop And Think (2:23)
14. You're Gonna Miss Me (2:19)
15. Henpecked (2:16)
16. Hurry Home (2:56)
17. I Started Out Wrong (3:10)
18. Take My Hand (2:24)
19. Lonesome Christmas Part 2 (Unedited Version) (5:15)
Lowell Fulson experimented with various aspects of the blues throughout his long career. West Side's I've Got The Blues (...And Then Some): 1969-1971 collects his funky late-'60s Kent sides which combine Fulson's gritty blues guitar, a boogaloo beat and the wah-wah infested psychedelia of the times. Seven of these tracks have never previously been issued and "Lonesome Christmas, Pt. 2" is an extended version that was edited to fit the single format of the time. /Al Campbell, AllMusic
I've Got The Blues (...And Then Some) (2 CD) mc
I've Got The Blues (...And Then Some) (2 CD) zippy

6 comments:
i would really like to have that one! pleeeeaaase!
Links for this post updated June 13, 2022.
great! thanks!
Please re-up
@B.why New Link
Fulson, Lowell - 1969-71 I've Got The Blues (.. And Then Some) 2Cd 320
https://mega.nz/file/Xd9kCY7T#3Kpih6bdmu0JSnz8eEB5C_w0QVeqW0ozypr4pEGkMQs
@daba Thank you very much.
Post a Comment