Friday, December 21, 2018

Holland K. Smith Band - Enough Is Enough

Year: 2004
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 44:35
Size: 103,0 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Scans: Front

1. Mean Ol' Lies (3:34)
2. Trouble (4:42)
3. Good Mind To Wander (4:15)
4. Mess Around (2:32)
5. No More Doggin' (3:25)
6. That's What You Do To Me (3:46)
7. Come Back Baby (4:42)
8. As Long As I Live (3:53)
9. Enough Is Enough (3:34)
10. Walkin' With My Baby (3:10)
11. Trainyard Blues (3:38)
12. Cookin' With Gas (3:17)

Holland K. Smith is a veteran Texas bluesman and associate of U.P. Wilson. He released his debut album Jungle Jane in 1997.

Personnel: Holland K. Smith (guitars, vocals); Jim Milan (bass); Phillip Law (drums); Brian "Hash Brown" Calway (harmonica); Danny Ross (piano, organ); Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff (horns).

Enough Is Enough mc
Enough Is Enough zippy

3 comments:

George said...

This one's a very interesting post, RR. H.K. Smith is a bluesman I'd never even heard of before - and I'm into Texas blues. Can't wait to listen to the album!

George said...

Well, he's cool indeed - nice to have the opportunity to listen to him!

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome George, glad you enjoyed the post. Personally I think Holand K. Smith is a great artist, and it pleases me that you think so too. Thanks for your comment.