Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 70:51
Size: 164,7 MB
Styles: Blues, harmonica blues
Scans: Full
1. Shake Your Hips (2:31)
2. Little Queen Bee (Got A Brand New King) (2:38)
3. Still Rainin' In My Heart (3:02)
4. I Need Money (Keep Your Alibis) (2:23)
5. What's Goin' On Baby (2:47)
6. Harpo's Blues (2:14)
7. Sittin' Here Wonderin' (Wondering Blues) (3:22)
8. We're Two Of A Kind (2:52)
9. I'm Gonna Miss You (Like The Devil) (2:23)
10. Baby Scratch My Back (2:34)
11. I Don't Want No One (To Take Me Away From You) (2:51)
12. Midnight Blues (2:09)
13. Lovin' You (3:00)
14. Baby You Got What I Want (3:23)
15. Your Love For Me Is Gone (3:05)
16. I'm Your Bread Maker, Baby (2:34)
17. Stop Working Blues (3:21)
18. I'm Waiting On You Baby (2:29)
19. You'll Never Find A Love (As True As Mine) (2:50)
20. Little Sally Walker (2:38)
21. I Gotta Stop Lovin' You (2:44)
22. Blueberry Hill (2:45)
23. Something Inside Me (2:08)
24. Tonite I'm Lonely (2:34)
25. A Man Is Crying (2:42)
26. Still Rainin' In My Heart (2:38)
The second installment in Ace's overview of Harpo's swamp blues career, spanning 1962-1966 and including all four of the harpist's rare 1962 sides for Imperial (cut during a brief rift with his producer J.D. Miller). More rarities and unissued gems, including a few tracks that exhibit slight soul tendencies (a genre that Harpo took to surprisingly well). /Bill Dahl, AllMusic
(For personnel details and additional info, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details and additional info, see artwork included.)
Shake Your Hips mc
Shake Your Hips zippy

No comments:
Post a Comment