Saturday, June 13, 2020

Mike Zito - Quarantine Blues

Year: 2020
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 48:58
Size: 113,2 MB
Styles: Rock, blues-rock
Scans: Front

1. Don't Let The World Get You Down (3:56)
2. Looking Out This Window (4:13)
3. Don't Touch Me (Feat. Tracii Guns) (4:00)
4. Quarantine Blues (3:26)
5. Walking The Street (4:38)
6. Dark Raven (5:23)
7. Dust Up (4:18)
8. Call Of The Wild (4:38)
9. After The Storm (6:33)
10. Hurts My Heart (4:24)
11. What It Used To Be (3:25)

Blues/rock guitar man and all-around cool guy Mike Zito has made the best of a bad situation by releasing a hot new album called Quarantine Blues. The record dropped March 28th, 2020 on Gulf Coast Records after being written, recorded, and mixed over the last two weeks while Zito and his band were in quarantine after returning home from Europe after all of his gigs were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic currently disrupting the entire world. The album is a free release done especially for Zito’s legion of loyal fans. It was also a challenging distraction for Zito and company to let them concentrate on taking positive action in the middle of a huge negative occurrence. His fans responded by supporting his GoFundMe campaign from around the globe and showing much love for the man and his music. /Mike O’Cull

Quarantine Blues mfm
Quarantine Blues zippy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zippy didn't work in germany

Red Rooster said...

@Anonymous (whoever you are).. I have edited the post and added a link for another upload service that I have used because I currently have problems accessing the one I usually use. Please try that new link and let me know if you experience any problems. Also, please leave a nick/name/alias when making a comment for any post so that we know who to address. Thanks in advance.

Zandi said...

@Red Rooster. Thanks.
Hello, I tested two hoster and both work.

Red Rooster said...

Thanks for your comment Zandi. And good thing it worked so that you could get the album.

daba said...

Thanks BT! :)

Bluestender said...

Hey daba, I appreciate your thanks but this one belongs to RR :)

Red Rooster said...

You're welcome neverthesame Daba, thanks for your comment.

daba said...

Oops! Thanks Rooster! Peace, Love & Blessings! :)