Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Robert Cray With Albert Collins - In Concert

Size: 177,8 MB - 325 MB
Time: 77:38
File: MP3 @ 320K/s - Flac
Released: 1999
Styles: Electric blues
Art: Complete

1. Intro - The Chicken ( 0:34)
2. That Will Never Do ( 3:37)
3. I've Gotta Take A Chance ( 4:16)
4. One More Kiss ( 2:42)
5. I'm So Satisfied ( 3:23)
6. A. Collins Intro B. Don't Lose Your Cool ( 7:48)
7. Angel of Mercy ( 9:32)
8. That Ain't The Way To Do It ( 6:38)
9. I Don't Want You Cuttin' Off My Hair ( 6:50)
10. Don't Want No Woman ( 3:31)
11. Watch Me Baby ( 4:51)
12. Collins Instrumental Jam (19:18)
13. Alberts Alley ( 4:33)

Two of the drivers of Blues in the 80's and two of the great figures of always especially Albert Collins. A good album with classic themes of his compositions but sound, lacking in spark. In summary the followers of these two monsters of Blues and guitar, highly recommended.

In Concert MP3
In Concert FLAC

No comments: