Monday, August 8, 2022

VA - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 49

Size: 227.4 MB
Time: 97:28
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2022
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front

01 Eric Clapton - Motherless Child (Live At The Fillmore, San Francisco, 1994) (2:57)
02 Gov't Mule - Black Horizon (Austn Space Remix) (3:40)
03 Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado - Watch The Sun Go Down (3:47)
04 Lauren Anderson - Lose My Head (3:13)
05 Ryan Neville & The Midnight Blues Band - Bad Luck (4:05)
06 The Cinelli Brothers - Make You Mine (Feat. Connor Selby & Joe Anderton) (3:49)
07 Laurence Jones - Anywhere With Me (3:55)
08 Spencer MacKenzie - Baptized By Cold Water (4:53)
09 J. Sintoni - Now (3:59)
10 Duwayne Burnside - Dust My Broom (3:23)
11 Big Wolf Band - Get Out (3:59)
12 Robben Ford & Bill Evans - Common Ground (Feat. Max Mutzke) (4:15)
13 Mick Clarke - Barbecue Bob (3:56)
14 Samantha Fish - Bulletproof (Live) (5:46)
15 Gumbo Kings - Here We Are (3:12)
16 Emanuel Casablanca - Bloodshot Eyes (Feat. Albert Castiglia) (3:41)
17 The Texas Horns - Everybody Let's Roll (Feat. Carolyn Wonderland & Anson Funderburgh) (4:02)
18 Blue Moon Marquee - Hound Dog On A Chain (3:21)
19 Andre Bisson - Missin' You (4:16)
20 Chip Vandiver - Funky Way To Treat Your Baby (3:32)
21 Caleb Caudle - Crazy Wayne (Feat. Jerry Douglas & Sam Bush) (2:39)
22 Marcus King - Blood On The Tracks (3:58)
23 Yes Ma'am Band - I Got Hope (2:39)
24 Demetria Taylor - 83 Highway (Feat. Billy Flynn) (5:34)
25 Eric Clapton - Pompous Fool (4:45)

A collection of blues singles released in Jul 2022 compiled by myself.

Blues Singles Collection Vol. 49 MP3

3 comments:

bluesy said...

@ Bluestender - Thanks a lot for BSC Vol 49 - We are waiting monthly for your compilation which is almost very appreciated !!!

Bubba said...

@ Bluestender - Thank you for the compilations. I miss a lot of them because my former hard disk did'nt have enough space. I have bought a new bigger one (4Tb) and have downloaded a lot of the compilations. A lot of the compilations are expired to download. Is it possible you (or someone else who has these) can upload these again? It are the numbers 1 up to including 27, 29 and 40. I know it's a big question so no hard feelings if it's too much work.

Bluestender said...

@Bubba

Vols 1 to 10 have new links. At the moment, I don't have much free time. I will upload more whenever I will have the time.