Friday, May 12, 2023

Lightnin' Hopkins - Broken Hearted Blues

Size: 223 MB
Time: 60:36
File: Flac
Released: 2003
Styles: Country blues
Art: Front, tray, disc

1. Hello Central (Give Me 209) (3:00)
2. Mary Contrary (2:41)
3. Bald Headed Woman (2:55)
4. One Kind Favor (See That My Grave Is Kept Clean) (2:59)
5. I Wonder Why (2:31)
6. Tap Dance Boogie (2:36)
7. Down To The River (2:56)
8. New Short-Haired Woman (2:58)
9. Broken Hearted Blues (2:51)
10. New York Boogie (2:47)
11. Long Way From Texas (3:03)
12. Mad As I Can Be (3:12)
13. I'm Beggin' You (2:38)
14. Why Did You Get Mad At Me? (2:51)
15. Home In The Woods (2:50)
16. Praying Ground Blues (2:58)
17. Back Home Boogie (3:11)
18. Studio Chatter/My Heart To Weep (2:44)
19. Everybody's Down On Me (2:59)
20. New Worried Life Blues (2:45)
21. I'll Never Forget The Day (3:01)

All has been said about this man!

Broken Hearted Blues FLAC

2 comments:

frankie said...

Thanks Flash, I have around 80 CD's here, but another is always welcome :)

Hygiaphone13 said...

Thank you very much!