Size: 139,4 MB
Time: 60:27
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Blues, Soul-blues
Art: Front
1. Stuff I've Been Through (4:52)
2. Fat Shame Pt. 1 (4:53)
3. This Ain't No Dizneyland (6:27)
4. Goodbye Tamika (4:44)
5. King Cock (4:55)
6. Pine Bluff, Arkansas (Big Fine Woman) (5:19)
7. Woman On The Warpath (4:18)
8. Damage Control (5:07)
9. Fat Shame Pt. 2 (5:22)
10. Mississippi (Live) (6:48)
11. God Is With You (Live) (7:38)
His new album, ‘Stuff I’ve Been Through,’ is loaded with 11 original songs that pit Alabama Mike face-to-face with what he sees in today’s society. The album features Alabama Mike (Michael Benjamin) at his most outspoken. It weaves from old-school Southern soul to straight-ahead blues to the earthy street-funk and R&B gleaned from his blue-collar neighborhood of Richmond, California, where he has lived for the past 25 years. And, there’s a gospel power to this music that increases its intensity.
Stuff I've Been Through mc
Stuff I've Been Through zippy

2 comments:
Thanks for this one RR.
You're most welcome Bob Mac, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment, it's appreciated.
Post a Comment