Friday, January 5, 2024

VA - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 71

Size: 248,9 MB
Time: 106:52
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2023
Styles: Blues/Rock
Art: Front

1 Dion - Soul Force (Feat. Susan Tedeschi) (4:18)
2 The Roues Brothers - Good Thing (4:57)
3 Anthony Gomes - Hard Road Easy (2024 Remix) (4:06)
4 The Vintage Explosion - A Change Is Gonna Come (Viral Version) (3:00)
5 Michael Messer - It Doesn't Matter (4:02)
6 Honey B Mama & Friends - Honey B's Christmas Blues (5:46)
7 The Vintage Explosion - It's Christmas Time Again! (2:56)
8 Eric Bibb - Send Us Brighter Days (Live) (4:34)
9 Jo Harman - Underneath The River (Live 2023) (6:34)
10 Rene Huard Project - Hard Times (2:57)
11 Dave Mason - Dear Mr. Fantasy (4:34)
12 John Leventhal - That's All I Know About Arkansas (Feat. Rosanne Cash) (3:39)
13 Jared James Nichols - Man In The Box (5:13)
14 Sheryl Youngblood - Every Day Of Your Life (Live) (5:29)
15 Delta By The Beach - Kris Kringle's Crawl (Feat. R.J. Mischo) (2:31)
16 Linda Gail Lewis - I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas (2:49)
17 Michael Van Merwyk - Flyin' (3:39)
18 Jeff Cregger Band - Catfish Blues (5:20)
19 Joanne Shaw Taylor - Wild Love (4:23)
20 Walter Trout - Bleed (Feat. Will Wilde) (4:09)
21 Michael Messer - Mostly We Drive (5:22)
22 Ruthie Foster - What Kind Of Fool (Live From Haute Spot) (4:31)
23 Bernard Allison, Ally Venable, Katie Henry - The House Is Rockin' (3:57)
24 Bernard Allison - Serious (5:28)
25 Norbert Egger - Rockin’ Goddess Blues (2:27)

A collection of blues singles compiled by Bluestender, posted by Flash. Enjoy!

Blues Singles Collection Vol.71 MP3

14 comments:

Smokey said...

Thanks for this new Volume.

Bucky said...

Thanks! I always look forward to the monthly compilation.

steel srings said...

any chance of putting this back up. I missed it due to 10 days in hospital.
It's the only one i missed out of the set.please someone kind soul.

Anonymous said...

These makeup a great set, pity to have one missing. I thank the kind soul in advance.

Flash said...

Donno who is asking, steel srings or anonymous, but this link is alive.

ChrisPlatez said...

Hi,

Is a Re-Up possible ??
Thanks in advance

C.Platez

Flash said...

New link for this album:

https://mega.nz/file/OG42kYSQ#csBTqrQYYSUoSGCSTAHZwF_rB6ai7xM0pIv3btIJnr4

daba said...

VA - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 71 2023 - 320
https://mega.nz/file/qMdhGAzJ#9z_yRbl7eQat0u1mItB4HD-IRHSfvQ-AjewGavMJ12s

Flash said...

@Johnnyfive:

New link 08-08-2024: https://pixeldrain.com/u/JasrNPBb

Roxxie1965 said...

Can you reup, please? There are several volumes missing in my collection - discovered it too late... Tnx in adv.

Red Rooster said...

Sorry Roxxie1965, personally I can't help you with any of your Blues Singles Collection requests since I dont' have any of those volumes. Hopefully Flash or Bluestender (or someone else) might be able to help you out whenever any of them sees this and can find the time. Just thought I'd let you know.

Roxxie1965 said...

Tnx Rooster for this clarification. My hope is stronger than my fear that it's too late to ask. I'm not in a hurry though: it's true I miss much more than I asked for in this batch (I have "only" 35 volumes in Vol. 52-100 range), so I'd find this already more than enough. However, merging this series in larger batch reuploads would be a real treat for us lovers of Blues Rock. 8 volumes a step, anyone? That would be below 2 GB per batch...

daba said...

A - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 71 2023 - 320
https://mega.nz/file/3NcASSpS#L55a-YCaHQMq9XJioSmtN84RrTiBm57u4DQyKzEYFkk

Roxxie1965 said...

Thank you!