Thursday, January 9, 2025

Fred Sun Walk & The Dog Brothers - Everything Around

Size: 360 MB
Time: 55:01
File: Flac
Released: 2009
Styles: Brazillian Blues
Art: Front

1. She Doesn't Know (4:25)
2. Better This Way (5:16)
3. All Love in my Heart (4:56)
4. Many Love Songs (5:51)
5. You Broke my Heart, my Love (5:18)
6. I Need to See That Woman (4:54)
7. Living Something New (6:14)
8. Everything Around (4:42)
9. It's All Right (4:32)
10. The Fighter (4:17)
11. What More Could I Have Done (4:30)

Fred Sunwalk is among the top names in Brazilian Blues Rock. With 28 years of career, 7 CDs released and a DVD, the guitarist, singer and composer performs at the main Blues and Jazz festivals in Brazil, and makes frequent tours in the Europe.

Everything Around FLAC

1 comment:

frankie said...

Many Thanks BluzBug. I have only one other Fred Sunwalk
Let's Go Together from 2020. Any chance of others 🤞