Size: 105,8 MB
Time: 45:43
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2024
Styles: Blues/R&B/Rock
Art: Front
1. Can't Get No Grindin' (2:14)
2. Pipeline (2:42)
3. Long Distance Call (3:30)
4. Ida Red (2:34)
5. Happy Joe Philco (3:25)
6. On The Road Again (2:00)
7. Petticoat Junction (2:08)
8. Boom Boom Out Go The Lights (2:16)
9. Louisiana Woman (2:26)
10. I Got My Mojo Workin' (3:19)
11. Alabama Jubilee (1:54)
12. An RC Cola And A Moon Pie (3:06)
13. Linin' Track/Move Up To The Country (4:03)
14. Juke (4:01)
15. I Think I'll Start Walkin' (2:00)
16. Fraulein (2:06)
17. Rock & Roll Music (1:56)
With about 70 country music bands now living in Austin, it often is difficult to find space to pay tribute to talented newcomers. One band I've neglected is The Howlers. This group is so good that often I can't believe what I'm hearing is really true. The Howlers may be the best to move here since Asleep at the Wheel. They play every type of music exceptionally well and are so versatile they remind me of the old saying about Texas weather. If you don't like the type of music they are playing, just stick around for a few minutes, for it's bound to change.
They call it "rhythm and western" and "aggressive country". The Howlers, led by the antics of Kent Dykes, are energetic showmen. Each member is an exceptionally talented musician, and Tommy "Six Dollar" Conner is absolutely amazing when he leaves his piano to play with skill the saxophone, accordion, trombone, bass, steel guitar, or harmonica. However, the real strength of the group is in their intriguing musical arrangements. They are imaginative and tight, and The Howlers execute them superbly. /Townsend Miller, The Austin American Statesman June 30, 1976
They call it "rhythm and western" and "aggressive country". The Howlers, led by the antics of Kent Dykes, are energetic showmen. Each member is an exceptionally talented musician, and Tommy "Six Dollar" Conner is absolutely amazing when he leaves his piano to play with skill the saxophone, accordion, trombone, bass, steel guitar, or harmonica. However, the real strength of the group is in their intriguing musical arrangements. They are imaginative and tight, and The Howlers execute them superbly. /Townsend Miller, The Austin American Statesman June 30, 1976
Rhythm And Western mc
Rhythm And Western gofile

6 comments:
Hi Rooster. I have been on several sites and it shows there are 17 tracks which I have. Below is the tracklist and youtube showing the tracks. Hope this helps.🤙💙🎼😎
Tracks Listing:
1. Can't Get No Grindin' - 2:14
2. Pipeline - 2:42
3. Long Distance Call - 3:30
4. Ida Red - 2:34
5. Happy Joe Philco - 3:25
6. On the Road Again - 2:00
7. Petticoat Junction - 2:08
8. Boom Boom Out Go the Lights - 2:16
9. Louisiana Woman - 2:26
10. I Got My Mojo Workin' - 3:19
11. Alabama Jubilee - 1:54
12. An R C Cola And A Moon Pie - 3:06
13. Linin' Track_ Move Up To The Country - 4:03
14. Juke - 4:01
15. I Think I'll Start Walkin' - 2:00
16. Fraulein - 2:06
17. Rock & Roll Music - 1:56
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_m09mac_oBPqalhAueePKa8MR_rdgD1XYA
Red I thought maybe the missing trax would maybe help.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gswMvmfh
Thanks a lot for the alert Daba! Should have done more research before posting. My bad! And thanks a lot also to Frankie for providing the missing tracks. I will update the post as soon as possible, right now I don't have the time. Gonna take care of it tonight.
The post has now been updated with all tracks included. If anyone did download the previous incomplete copy, please download again. Thanks once more to Daba and Frankie for alert and missing files.
Thanks Rooster.
You're most welcome Happymonk, glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for your comment, it's appreciated.. as always.
Post a Comment