Saturday, November 29, 2025

Nick Gravenites & John Cipollina - Live In Athens At The Rodon

Size: 311 MB
Time: 47:28
File: Flac
Released: 1991
Styles: Blues Rock
Art: Front

1. Walkin Blues (6:50)
2. Funky News (4:13)
3. Anna (6:19)
4. Get Together (5:59)
5. Born In Chicago (5:04)
6. Small Walk-In Box (9:47)
7. Four Floors Or Forty (5:21)
8. You Can't Hurt Me No More (3:52)

New year's eve concert 1987/1988 at Rodon club in Athens (Greece) Great great concert, TOP sound and feeling, both John and Nick are at their best....

I downloaded it from a guy who transferred it from the LP very properly so happy to find and share this moment...

Live In Athens At The Rodon FLAC

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad. I couldn't find the link.

nappyrags said...

same here

thebird said...

Here's a Sendgb link

https://sendgb.com/zb3jAM261Qk

Nick Gravenites And John Cipollina – Live In Athens At The Rodon (1991) FLAC

Smokey said...

Thanks, Bluzbug and thebird

Anonymous said...

Hey Cipollina : have another hit of
Fresh Air
Song by Quicksilver Messenger Service ‧ 1970
Lyrics
Oh, what you do to me, oh, what you do to me, little girl.
Ooo, have another hit of sweet air, come on, ooo, have another hit.
I want to know where you're going,
I want to know, sweet mama, where you're gonna go, yeah.
Ooo, have another hit of fresh air, ooo, have another hit.
Oh, baby, what you gonna do, oh, honey, what you gonna do, sweet thing?
Ooo, have another hit of sweet love, ooo, have another hit.
I love you, yes I do, babe, and I love you, I do, sweet lips.
Ooo, have another hit of sweet California sunshine, ooo, have another hit.
Take me home, take me home, take me home with you,
Take me home, I wanna go home with you, little girl.
Ooo, have another hit of fresh air, ooo, have another hit.
Source: LyricFind
Songwriter: Dino Valenti

John Cipollina : expired due to nicotine poisoning (too much smoke)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cipollina
should have had another hit... of FRESH AIR....

Andyrock66 said...

John Cipollina really a great!!!! Great album!!

Anonymous said...

Here's the whole show.
https://gofile.io/d/UHYnih

loumy93 said...

Thank you to "Anonyme" for MP3 version of this album !

daba said...

@Bluzbug If you would have a moment would you be able to fix your link. As yours is the Lp version I would love to have it!🤙💙🎼😎