Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lucky Peterson - Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin (Discs 1&2)

Lucky Peterson is one of the most versatile blues musicians in the international scene: a passionate lead guitarist, first-class singer and an exceptional player of the Hammond B3. In March 2012 he played his first Berlin show in 10 years. Playing with him is his wife Tamara Peterson (vocals), Shawn Kellerman (guitar), Tim Waites (bass) and Raul Valdes (drums). In a two-and-a-half-hour concert, Lucky Peterson performs his own compositions as well as blues classics such as Ta Ta You, Who s Been Talking?, I Believe I ll Dust My Broom and The World's In A Tangle.

Album: Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin (Disc 1)
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 79:12
Size: 181.3 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2012

[ 5:25] 1. I'm Back Again
[ 6:29] 2. Smooth Sailing
[ 8:53] 3. Trouble
[12:52] 4. Blues Medley
[ 9:10] 5. You Shook Me
[ 3:24] 6. Knocking
[ 4:08] 7. How Do I, Why Do I
[ 4:56] 8. I Don't Like You But I Love You
[11:55] 9. Been So Long
[ 6:18] 10. Wanna Know What Good Love Is
[ 5:38] 11. Lost The Right

Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin (Disc 1)

Album: Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin (Disc 2)
Bitrate: 320K/s
Time: 79:20
Size: 181.6 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2012
Art: Front

[ 4:43] 1. Giving Me The Blues
[ 7:14] 2. Ta' Ta' You
[ 4:46] 3. It Ain't Safe
[ 4:43] 4. I'm Ready
[ 4:59] 5. Who's Been Talking
[10:31] 6. I Believe I'll Dust My Broom
[ 2:32] 7. The World's In A Tangle
[ 6:52] 8. Kiss
[ 7:31] 9. Last Night You Left
[10:26] 10. Ain't Nobody Like You
[14:58] 11. Real Music

Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin (Disc 2)

5 comments:

Rippin Frog said...

looks like both links are the same !!
no worries sh*&t happens !!
MapleB

Anonymous said...

my bad links almost same size i kept ixing them up thnks form the goodie MapleB

Albert said...

Will you please re-post this one ? Many Thanks

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below. Different copy from the one originally posted.

Lucky Peterson Band - Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin CD 1 (2012) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/AJGFQCRR/LPB-LAT55ACBCD1.rar_links
Zippy: http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/REHqqINU/file.html

Lucky Peterson Band - Live At The 55 Arts Club Berlin CD 2 (2012) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0OJEJ6KU/LPB-LAT55ACBCD2.rar_links
Zippy: http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/qnO70rPs/file.html

Albert said...

Thank you once more Red Rooster