Styles: Modern Electric Blues, Jump Blues, Jazzy Blues
Recorded: 1977
Released: 1994
File: mp3 @ 320 k/s
Size: 162.38 MB
Time: 72:23
Art: Full
1. Every Day I Have The Blues (9:45)
2. Early One Morning (6:16)
3. Hide And Go Seek (4:47)
4. The Night Time Is The Right Time (7:30)
5. Shoo Shoo Boogie Boo (7:30)
6. I've Got A Pocketful Of Pencils (13:00)
7. Stormy Monday Blues (6:43)
8. Roll 'Em Pete (3:34)
9. Shake, Rattle And Roll (5:29)
10. When The Sun Goes Down (4:23)
11. How Long Blues (3:26)
Personnel: BIG JOE TURNER - Vocals
Mike BLOOMFIELD - Guitars
Mark Naftalin - Piano
Pat Campbell - Bass
Bob Scott - Drums
Unknown - Saxophones
Notes: This music was recorded at The Palm Cafe, San Francisco, California on March 05, 1977. On guitar, one and only Mike Bloomfield. Music is swing's and jump's! Beautiful and unique piece of music history.
Every Day I Have The Blues
___________________________________________________________________
5 comments:
Bluebones: Thanks a lot for this one. Been looking for it for a while.
Thanks Steve626 for your words! :-)
Repost, please.
New links for this post can be found below.
Big Joe Turner - Every Day I Have The Blues (1994) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OZ1ETWTO/BJT-EDIHTB.rar_links
Zippy: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/ED2gM7tK/file.html
So many thanx, Red Rooster!!!
Post a Comment