Monday, December 16, 2013

112 North Duck - Flat River Blues

Released: 2011
Size: 122.9 MB
Time: 52:48
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Styles: Blues Rock / Vocals
Art: Front

1. I Took the Hook [3:58]
2. One Man Woman [4:41]
3. Get Away From Me [3:50]
4. Gravedigger [4:33]
5. Soul of the Duck [4:12]
6. This Train [3:40]
7. Unravel [4:21]
8. That's What I'm Talkin' About [4:37]
9. I've Been Dreaming [4:18]
10. Twisted Steel [3:14]
11. The Game [2:35]
12. Natural Disaster [3:52]
13. Mississippi Mud [4:51]

High energy American blues/rock in the tradition of the classic guitar driven blues bands. The group features, Christy Rossiter, an oustanding lead singer, likened to Grace Slick with a Big Mama Thornton edge, and Michael Beebe, an incredible guitar player, often compared to Stevie Ray Vaughan and Johnny Winter. They are supported by a solid, energetic, and slightly demented rhythm section. Performing since 2004, the band is hardworking, always professional, family friendly and extremely entertaining.

Flat River Blues

No comments: