Time: 72:03
Size: 165.0 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2013
Art: Full
[2:50] 1. Got My Mojo Working
[3:03] 2. Forty Days And Forty Nights
[2:45] 3. Walking Thru The Park
[2:19] 4. I Got My Brand On You
[2:30] 5. Crawlin' Kingsnake
[2:46] 6. She's Into Something
[2:41] 7. Blues Before Sunrise
[2:47] 8. Mean Mistreater
[2:53] 9. Mopper's Blues
[2:31] 10. Just A Dream (On My Mind)
[2:55] 11. I Feel So Good
[2:47] 12. Love Affair
[2:57] 13. Recipe For Love
[2:42] 14. Hey, Hey
[3:06] 15. Take The Bitter With The Sweet
[2:54] 16. Southbound Train
[2:47] 17. Double Trouble
[2:51] 18. Woman Wanted
[2:37] 19. Read Way Back
[2:16] 20. I'm Your Doctor
[2:14] 21. Tiger In Your Tank
[2:18] 22. Meanest Woman
[2:40] 23. Real Love
[2:19] 24. Messin' With The Man
[1:52] 25. Muddy Waters Twist
[2:43] 26. You Shook Me
[2:46] 27. You Need Love
Muddy Waters created the template for modern electric blues, and most of rock as well, during his famous association with Chicago's Chess Records in the late '50s and early '60s. This single-disc set collects some of Waters' most essential and signature tracks, many of which were produced by Willie Dixon, whose behind-the-scenes presence at Chess also helped usher in the age of modern blues. The rest is history, as they say. ~Steve Leggett
thank you mrwalker.
I Got My Brand On You: The 1956-1962 Studio Recordings

8 comments:
re-up, please.
New links for this post can be found below.
Muddy Waters - I Got My Brand On You; The 1956-1962 Studio Recordings (2013) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ZGWVXB96/MW-IGMBOY.rar_links
Zippy: http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/SUez8CvN/file.html
@Skin.. I kindly ask you not to ask for too many re-ups at one single time. It's hard for us to keep up when there are to many re-up requests in one day. We want to help you and others out the best we can, but when there are too many requests in one day it's hard for us to find the time to do it. Hope you understand. Sincerely, Red Rooster
Thanx a lot, Man!!!
Yes, I understand what you say. So many sorry!!!
You're welcome Skin, and thanks for responding and for being understanding. All we ask for is that you don't make too many re-up requests at one single time, that's all there is to it. Greetings, Red Rooster
Thanks, RR.
Please re-up this album !
Many thanks in advance !
New links for this post can be found below.
Muddy Waters - I Got My Brand On You; The 1956-1962 Studio Recordings (2013) [320]
MC: https://www.mirrored.to/files/0CWUXSE8/MW-IGMBOY.rar_links
Zippy: https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/8SgiAvnu/file.html
Many thanks Red Rooster !
Post a Comment