Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jeff Liberman - Nothin' But the Blues

Released: 2012
Size: 137.6 MB
Time: 60:07
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Styles: Electric Blues
Art: Full

1. Bringin' This House Down [3:45]
2. Way of the Wind [2:29]
3. I'll Be Your Lovin' Man [4:04]
4. Nothin' But the Blues [3:48]
5. Power Play [4:30]
6. Deep Inside My Soul [5:17]
7. I'm the Man for You [3:37]
8. Steppin' Out [6:00]
9. Percussive Fugue [1:48]
10. Hurdy Gurdy Man [2:40]
11. There's Nobody [4:25]
12. Forever [4:33]
13. Caribbean Sea of Blues [3:57]
14. My '58 Les Paul [3:47]
15. Government Blues [5:21]

Inspired by Eric Clapton with John Mayall's Blues Band and Gary Moore. I love to create guitar solos that make a statement. Surrounded by great musicians and an experienced recording engineer, I feel that I have been able to Cogently articulate my ideas with this CD.

Nothin' But The Blues

2 comments:

jose said...

I WOULD LIKE A NEW LINK OF THIS DISC,THANKS

Red Rooster said...

New links for this post can be found below.

Jeff Liberman - Nothin' But The Blues (2012) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/NXEGZVOR/JL-NBTB.rar_links
Zippy: http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/p9agvAoI/file.html