Thursday, June 25, 2015

Harmonica Sam & The Domestic Bumblebees - Rocker No. 1

Year: 2008
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 44:12
Size: 101,2 MB
Styles: R&B, rock & roll
Scans: Full

1. I'm Gonna Catch You (2:00)
2. Big Door (1:59)
3. Honey Hush (3:13)
4. Barefoot Rock (2:24)
5. Don't Say That You Love Me (2:47)
6. Rocker No. 1 (2:13)
7. It's Me Baby (2:44)
8. It's Lovin' (2:08)
9. To My Pretty Baby (3:25)
10. This Train (2:59)
11. It's A Man Down There (2:59)
12. Up To Date Lover (2:14)
13. It's All Your Fault (2:27)
14. Wild Cherry (3:10)
15. No More Mr. Lonely (2:26)
16. Hey Sam, Play Us One More Will Ya (Hidden Bonus Track) (2:16)
17. Geronimo Rock & Roll (Hidden Bonus Track) (2:40)

Blistering wild Rock 'n' Roll and Rockin' Rhythm & Blues. Harmonica Sam is a great vocalist and harmonica player, and judging by this release he's gonna become a star on the rockin' scene. Storming stuff backed by the fantastic Domestic Bumblebees and featuring piano-pounding wildman Boppin' Steve. Absolutely fantastic!

Personnel:
Harmonica Sam - vocals & harmonica
Fredrik Rosén - guitars & shakers
Daniel Kordelius - guitars
Tobias Einestad - bass
Johan Svensson - drums
Boppin' Steve - piano

Rocker No. 1 mc
Rocker No. 1 zippy

7 comments:

Assioz said...

Hi Red Rooster,
Great Post, but I had just the chance to hear this.
Ok, after 2years;))
But as I checked out Track 16: "Hey Sam".
Is it so secret that I dont hear any music?
Can you please recheck and only upload track 16 again?
Track 17 is ok, even if it hidden, it is not empty as 16...
Thanx for this
Assioz

Bluestender said...

Hey Assioz

Track 16 is just silence, maybe some kind of joke. The version I have only has 16 tracks.

https://www.discogs.com/Harmonica-Sam-Boppin-SteveDomestic-Bumblebees-Rocker-No1/release/10235271

Red Rooster said...

@Assioz (and others).. Just to clarify things: On the original cd track #16 is just silence for some reason. Because I wanted to keep the post the way it is on the original cd, I kept the silent track in the post since that's the way it is on the album (no matter how confusing it may be). Should anyone want to, it's easy to just delete the 16th track and retag and rename the 17th track as being number 16. I hope that makes things a bit clearer. Why they decided to have a hidden track that's 2 minutes of silence on the album is still a mystery though .. even to me. :)

Assioz said...

Hi Bluestender, Hi Red Rooster,
Thanx a lot for this Info!
This is indeed very strange...hahaha.
First time in my life I heard a hidden track as a silent track.
Somehow:
Really funny these guys ;))
Thanx again wont forget this silent track ever!
Good night guys
Assioz

Jean-Jacques Mura said...

Hi,

Any possibility of new links, please ? Thanks.

Cheers,

Red Rooster said...

Links for this post updated October 23, 2020. And please read my previous comment to avoid any confusion regarding track #16 (one of the hidden bonus tracks) being a "silent track".

Jean-Jacques Mura said...

A great thanks ! I am grateful. I take good note for the hidden track.
Have a good day.