Size: 234.1 MB
Time: 102:06
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Styles: Blues, Rock
Art: Front, Back, CD
1. Tell The Truth [ 6:36]
2. Pretending [ 5:54]
3. Crossroads [ 6:34]
4. Driftin' Blues [ 6:38]
5. I Shot The Sheriff [ 9:30]
6. Little Queen Of Spades [11:45]
7. Layla [ 6:28]
8. Wonderful Tonight [ 3:51]
9. Key To The Highway [ 6:00]
10. Before You Accuse Me [ 7:06]
11. Tears In Heaven [ 4:54]
12. Cocaine [ 7:38]
13. Hoochie Coochie Man [ 6:20]
14. High Time We Went (Credits) [ 5:23]
15. Nobody Knows You (When You Are Down And Out) [ 3:24]
16. Alabama Woman Blues [ 3:57]
Plains, Trains and Eric could prove to be an interesting document in Clapton's storied career, as the legendary, nearly 70-year old guitarist recently told Uncut magazine that he's thinking of quitting life on the road. "The road has become unbearable," he said. "It's become unapproachable, because it takes so long to get anywhere. It's hostile – everywhere: getting in and out of airports, traveling on planes and in cars."
Clapton expressed the same sentiment to Rolling Stone last year saying, "When I'm 70, I'll stop. I won't stop playing or doing one-offs, but I'll stop touring, I think." To that end, Clapton added the live shows themselves weren't a problem at all, but the extensive traveling was beginning to take its toll.
Still, Clapton plans to keep playing and working in the studio — within reason, at least: "I don’t want to go off the boil to the point where I’m embarrassing myself," he told Uncut.
Planes Trains and EricClapton expressed the same sentiment to Rolling Stone last year saying, "When I'm 70, I'll stop. I won't stop playing or doing one-offs, but I'll stop touring, I think." To that end, Clapton added the live shows themselves weren't a problem at all, but the extensive traveling was beginning to take its toll.
Still, Clapton plans to keep playing and working in the studio — within reason, at least: "I don’t want to go off the boil to the point where I’m embarrassing myself," he told Uncut.

2 comments:
Thanks Tonka, Bluesboy
Most welcome Bluesboy, sorry for the delay..
Post a Comment