Sunday, July 2, 2017

Hip Linkchain - Airbusters

Year: 1993
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 49:14
Size: 113,8 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Scans: Full

1. House Cat Blues (2:52)
2. I Had A Dream (2:43)
3. Blow Wind Blow (3:14)
4. Bed Bug Blues (3:19)
5. On My Way (3:20)
6. Keep On Searching (3:40)
7. Gambler's Blues (5:11)
8. I'll Overcome (2:51)
9. Strain On My Heart (3:50)
10. Take Out Your False Teeth (3:08)
11. Bad News (4:32)
12. Airbusters (3:28)
13. Fugitive (3:54)
14. Diggin' My Potatoes (3:06)

Hip Linkchain was a solid, no-frills bluesman and this album (his last before his death in 1989) showcases him at his best. Loads of great original material, with the added bonus of top-notch playing from Chicago's finest blues players. Standout tracks include "Blow Wind Blow", "I'll Overcome", and "Take Out Your False Teeth". /Cub Koda, AllMusic

Personnel: Hip Linkchain (guitar, vocals); Ron Kirch, Jon McDonald (guitar); Barrelhouse Chuck (piano); Otis White (piano, organ); Frank Bandy, 'Big' John Trice (bass); Ted Harvey, Robert 'Huckleberry Hound' Wright (drums).

Airbusters mc
Airbusters zippy

No comments: