Time: 68:26
Size: 156.7 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 1982/2008
Art: Front
[3:53] 1. Goin' On Main Street
[9:37] 2. I Am Worried
[6:27] 3. Heartaches And Pain
[7:24] 4. Easy To Love You
[4:40] 5. Train Ticket
[6:23] 6. When A Woman Gets In Trouble
[4:10] 7. Tribute To Big Walter
[6:40] 8. Blues Harp Blues By Three
[6:56] 9. Man And The Blues
[5:35] 10. When I Lay Down To Rest
[3:45] 11. Who's Louisiana Red
[2:49] 12. Reagan Is For The Rich Man
Originally recorded for Germany's L+R label in 1982, this studio date for Carey Bell's Blues Harp Band finds the group stretching out on seven lengthy blues jams. Son Lurrie Bell contributes some nice licks, including a tortured solo to close out a nearly ten-minute version of "I Am Worried," and other son Carey Bell Jr. anchors the rhythm section on electric bass. ~John Bush
Goin' On Main Street

1 comment:
Tx! For more credits see:
https://www.discogs.com/Carey-Bells-Blues-Harp-Band-Goin-On-Main-Street/release/8457224
Post a Comment