Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Big Gilson - Blues Classics Live

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 79:55
Size: 182.9 MB
Styles: Rockin blues
Year: 2010
Art: Front

[3:34] 1. Tribute To Roy Buchanan
[4:53] 2. Cab Driver Blues
[6:12] 3. Ghreen's Boogie
[6:23] 4. Blue And Lonesome
[4:35] 5. I Got To Go
[4:19] 6. The Messiah Will Come Again
[5:23] 7. Shake Your Moneymaker
[4:28] 8. Judgment Day
[6:23] 9. Hey Doc
[5:49] 10. Drivin' Wheel
[4:54] 11. Hey Now Baby
[5:31] 12. Everyday I Have the Blues
[6:22] 13. Sweet Home Chicago
[6:04] 14. It Hurts Me Too
[4:58] 15. I Just Wanna Make Love To You

'Recorded live at the Blue Note, Manhattan, New York City - February 2, 2000' - BIG GILSON - gtr/voc, BRUCE EWAN - hca/voc, MARTY BAUMANN - gtr, STEVE SHAW - bass, BOB BERBERICH - drums.

'Recorded live at the Blue Cat Blues Club, Dallas, TX. - September 23, 1999' - BIG GILSON - gtr/voc, RICHARD CHALK - gtr/voc, GUTHRIE KINARD - bass, TYRONE STARKS - drums/voc.

Blues Classics Live mc
Blues Classics Live zippy

2 comments:

jose said...

I'm looking for a new repost of this record.Thanks

Flash said...

@jose:

New link for this album jose:

https://mega.nz/file/uORFBCLa#EJVYnbRghhbqUePT4lcH7pWejsRpLCR9aW-VaXZqx3s