Friday, March 16, 2018

Little Joe Blue - Little Joe Blue's Greatest Hits

Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 59:19
Size: 135.8 MB
Styles: Chicago blues
Year: 2005
Art: Front

[4:11] 1. Big Leg Woman
[4:04] 2. Dirty Work Going On
[4:17] 3. Don't Start Me To Talking
[4:10] 4. Encourage Me Baby
[3:17] 5. Just Your Fool
[3:48] 6. Stop Wasting My Time Don't Waste My Time
[3:07] 7. Let Me Love You
[3:56] 8. How Could You Do It To Me
[4:15] 9. I'm Doing All Right Again
[3:45] 10. As Mean As I've Been Good (Double Dealing)
[3:07] 11. Who
[3:29] 12. I'm Not Blind
[3:28] 13. Me And My Woman
[3:41] 14. Devil In Disguise
[3:04] 15. My Tomorrow
[3:32] 16. You Keep My Nose To The Grinding Stone

Tracks 1-8 are taken from 'Dirty Work Going On', Tracks 9-16 are taken from 'I'm Doing All Right Again'.

This greatest hits collections is phenomenal for anyone who loves classic horn-based Chicago blues. Joe is in his prime here and he really delivers! Great blues guitar licks, fantastic lyrics, and beautiful brass fill this collection. With a full back up band, every tune sparkles; no filler here! Highly recommended for Chicago blues lovers.

Little Joe Blue's Greatest Hits mc
Little Joe Blue's Greatest Hits zippy

No comments: