Thursday, June 28, 2018

Various Artists - Blues In Concert

Year: 1995
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 61:01
Size: 140,9 MB
Styles: Blues
Scans: Full

1. Muddy Waters - Everything's Gonna Be Alright (3:59)
2. Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - Pressure Cooker (4:17)
3. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - I'll Take Care Of You (4:31)
4. Muddy Waters - Nine Below Zero (5:16)
5. Albert King - I'll Play The Blues For You (4:23)
6. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Soul Of A Man (3:41)
7. Muddy Waters - Baby Please Don't Go (4:27)
8. Albert King - Stormy Monday Blues (9:28)
9. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Ain't That Lovin' You (3:30)
10. Muddy Waters - They Call Me Muddy Waters (5:51)
11. Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - Frosty (6:06)
12. Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign (5:26)

Solid vocal and instrumental performances from several legendary bluesmen, including the dynamic "King Of The Blues" Muddy Waters, guitar hero Albert King (who tackles T-Bone Walker's classic "Stormy Monday Blues"), Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown and big band bluesman Bobby "Blue" Bland. Impressive, authoritative, thoroughly entertaining, and a "must" for blues addicts, old and new.

Blues In Concert mc
Blues In Concert zippy

3 comments:

Ballas said...

Thank you very much Red Rooster. This looks potentially interesting.

mojo_boy said...

@Red Rooster ... many thanks for posting my request that I had asked for in the Basement. I am most grateful for your effort ... :)

Red Rooster said...

You're both welcome Ballas and Mojo_boy, glad you enjoyed the post and that I could help out with the request. Thanks for your comments.