Monday, June 25, 2018

Kris Lager Band - 2 albums: Love Songs & Life Lines / Heavy Soul & Boogie Trance

Album: Love Songs & Life Lines
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 56:50
Size: 130.1 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2018
Art: Front

[3:58] 1. Aurora Borealis
[3:48] 2. The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
[4:28] 3. Sweet Magnolia
[4:19] 4. I Wanna Hold You In My Arms
[5:13] 5. San Francisco Bound
[3:20] 6. You Know I Love You
[4:26] 7. Pickin' Up The Pieces
[3:45] 8. You And I
[2:33] 9. Where The Green Grass Grows Tall
[4:24] 10. Guiding Light
[5:07] 11. I'm Still Here & I Ain't Lettin' Go
[3:13] 12. I'll Be Thinking Of You
[6:25] 13. That's What Love Is
[1:45] 14. Journey's Sonata

The recording is an emotional statement from an artist better known for jamming, looking at the bright side, and promoting a "celebrate life" mantra. Lager tackles challenges such as touring while being married with children, and dealing with the deathof his father, turning his emotions into memorable musical statements. "Love Songs & Life Lines" also taps into Lager's Americana side as he channels his love for people and music and explores topics such as purpose and mortality. The album was mixed by legendary producer Jim Gaines, known for his work with Stevie Ray Vaughan, Santana, Steve Miller, Van Morrison and others.

Love Songs & Life Lines mc
Love Songs & Life Lines zippy

Album: Heavy Soul & Boogie Trance
Bitrate: MP3@320K/s
Time: 49:44
Size: 113.9 MB
Styles: Electric blues
Year: 2016
Art: Front

[4:04] 1. All Strung Out
[3:34] 2. Take Care Of You
[4:20] 3. Money & Loneliness
[3:32] 4. Soon I'll Be Gone
[3:31] 5. Shake For Me
[2:17] 6. I Need It Now
[3:58] 7. Those Lovin' Arms
[3:28] 8. Eureka Bound
[4:05] 9. Let Her Go
[4:06] 10. Sugarcane
[6:42] 11. Leavin' Trunk
[3:57] 12. Gears Of War
[2:04] 13. Pacino

Heavy soul is the name thanks to monster guitar riffs and edgy/raw vocals backed by strong/funky beats. It's an analog product that sounds like you've been transported back in time with a fresh perspective.

Heavy Soul & Boogie Trance mc
Heavy Soul & Boogie Trance zippy

5 comments:

loumy93 said...

Hello! I will be grateful if somebody can re-up MP3 links for these 2 albums

Red Rooster said...

Sorry Loumy93, personally I can't help you with these two since I don't have them and the original poster isn't active. Hopefully someone else can help you out or you could try asking for this album in the Basement. Just thought I'd let you know.

Flash said...

@Loumy93:

New links:

Kris Lager Band - Heavy Soul & Boogie Trance - 2013 - Flac:
https://mega.nz/file/HTJQSRTL#AAzyrXraGD3rkY504ddXDdW086FYZVTjYfRt45XfJYA

Kris Lager Band - Love Songs & Life Lines - 2018 - 320:
https://mega.nz/file/3awDDLYa#D5aNstaXFPoqG2wDW2FGO3YXYZHjkr7JpCyYGiNM4NY

Flash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loumy93 said...

@Flash: Many thanks for you help !
No problem with Flac file, I convert it to MP3 easily...