Time: 66:21
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2014
Styles: Electric Blues, Juke Joint Blues
Art: Full
01. Look Over Yonder Wall ( 6:52)
02. Hey Baby, I Wanna Know ( 4:57)
03. You Don't Love Me ( 8:34)
04. The Blues Is Serious ( 9:08)
05. Ghetto Woman ( 9:44)
06. Ain't No Midnight Train (Dingo Blues Remix) ( 7:49)
07. Have You Ever Been Mistreated (10:11)
08. Got Something On My Shoulder ( 6:49)
09. Bobby And His Wife ( 2:13)
Personnel:
Anthony "Big A" Sherrod - Vocals, Guitar
Bobby Gentilo - Guitar
Tony Ryder - Bass
Dale Wise - Drums
Recorded at Red's Lounge, Clarksdale, MS
Red's Juke Joint Sessions takes you inside arguably the most famous Juke Joint in the world. These recordings faithfully recreate a night in Red's Lounge, with Anthony Sherrod and The Cornlickers at there raucous best!
Anthony "Big A" Sherrod - Vocals, Guitar
Bobby Gentilo - Guitar
Tony Ryder - Bass
Dale Wise - Drums
Recorded at Red's Lounge, Clarksdale, MS
Red's Juke Joint Sessions takes you inside arguably the most famous Juke Joint in the world. These recordings faithfully recreate a night in Red's Lounge, with Anthony Sherrod and The Cornlickers at there raucous best!
Red's Juke Joint Sessions Vol. 2

9 comments:
Thanks BT.
I've seen Big A a few times at Ground Zero, but never at Red's. I have only got to see the Stone Gas Blues Band at Red's.
Would it be possible to have a new link for this alum please? Many thanks
Sorry DeePeeGee, personally I can't help you with this one since I don't have it. Pretty sure though that Bluestender can help you out whenever he finds the time. Know he's pretty occupied with spending time with his family right now, so it may be a while. Just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks for letting me know...I'll hang on then and keep my fingers crossed
A little help from here.
https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/NUEVvV5b/file.html
Frankie...you're a star. My thanks to you for doing this for me
Thanks fankie! :)
Thanks Frankie.
Post a Comment