Time: 38:05
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1989
Styles: Blues Rock
Art: Full
01. T.V. Blues (3:50)
02. Midnight Cruise (3:22)
03. 2nd Street (3:19)
04. You're The One (3:12)
05. Up And Go (3:11)
06. Driving Wheel (3:47)
07. Wild Ride (2:49)
08. Closing Line (4:47)
09. Steel And Fire (3:25)
10. Dust On The Highway (3:17)
11. Yer Rock 'n' Roll (3:00)
Britain's Mick Clarke is a singer/songwriter/guitarist who favors rocking blues tunes pumped up with harmonica yowls and guitar outbursts. This release is Clarke's fifth as a solo performer, though it's only his first release in the U.S. Most of the tunes, including "T.V. Blues" and "Midnight Cruise," are originals.
Steel And Fire

5 comments:
Thanks for this BT.
This is a nice one, thanks for posting, BT!
Hello Bluestender !
Just for information, The file is in Flac (instead MMP3@320K/s)
and its size is 245 MB instead 87,2 MB for those more interested in Flac. Personnaly I prefer MP3, but no problem for me to convert files
Regards
@Loumy
My mistake, instead of mp3 link, I paste the lossless one.
@Bluestender: It doesn't matter, I had it in 128 Kbps and was interested to have a better quality and with Flac I have converted it in 320 Kbps and it's alright.
Anyway, thank you for this loading !
Post a Comment