Time: 136:52
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Styles: Electric/Acoustic Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front
01 Raphael Wressnig & Igor Prado - Ain't No Love (In The Heart Of The City) (4:58)
02 Kevin McKendree - 2020 Blues (3:51)
03 Spoonful Of Blues - Corona Time (5:47)
04 Chelsea Reed & The Fair Weather Five - Fireflies (4:08)
05 Bobby Schnitzer - Get Off The Stuff (3:32)
06 ElectroBluesSociety - Hoochie Coochie Man (Feat. Michel Peters) (4:15)
07 Amanda Lyra - Inverno Em Mim (3:40)
08 Jaya Blues - Lockdown Blues (3:32)
09 Leroux - Lucy Anna (3:40)
10 Cheap Wine - Tears Come Down From The Sky (3:04)
11 Rio Grande - What If (4:58)
12 Izzo Blues Coalition - When You Got A Good Friend (4:48)
13 ElectroBluesSociety - You Know I'm No Good (Feat. Karin Roerdink) (4:07)
14 Marc Amacher - All For You (Roadhouse Session Unmastered) (4:32)
15 Matt Pearce & The Mutiny - Strange Relationship (4:20)
16 Michael Landau - Can't Walk Away From It Now (Live) (5:20)
17 Seasick Steve - Church Of Me (6:08)
18 Joe Bonamassa - Cradle Rock (3:50)
19 Dr. John & Erja Lyytinen - Danger Zone (Re-Recorded) (3:50)
20 Champion Jack Dupree - Daybreak Rock (2:33)
21 Elles Bailey & The Midnight Band - Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You (3:45)
22 The Cold Stares - Don't Waste Time With Goodbye (2:57)
23 Elmore James - Every Day I Have The Blues (Final Take) (3:22)
24 El Viejo Truco Powerblues - Evil (4:42)
25 Albert Collins - Frosty (Live) (5:54)
26 Lachy Doley - Gimme Some Lovin' (Radio Edit) (2:56)
27 Chris Kramer & Beatbox 'n' Blues - Go With The Flow (Live) (7:35)
28 Mark May Band - Harvey's Dirty Side (6:05)
29 Ruth Brown - He's A Real Gone Guy (2:11)
30 Chris Kramer & Beatbox 'n' Blues - Hot Summer Day (Live) (5:00)
31 Michael Ledbetter - I Hope You F'kin Die (4:23)
32 Esther Phillips - I'm A Bad Bad Girl (2:58)
A collection of blues singles released in Jun/Jul 2020 compiled by myself.
Blues Singles Collection Vol. 6

4 comments:
All links for Vol 6 of this incredible series are now dead.
I would be most grateful for a new link, if that is possible.
I am very much enjoying the volumes in this series which I have listened to.
Thanks
@musikaman
Post has a new link. Enjoy :)
@ Bluestender
Thanks for your quick response in making these missing volumes available again. I am very grateful!
Funny, I almost never think of blues music as "singles". So much great music in this series...
New link on 02-12-23:
https://mega.nz/file/PTRDGIQT#ghA1PVO1lSsicbyLJvB-wqqXY5VJ5ADAZICPhVY0_c0
Post a Comment