Tuesday, July 21, 2020

VA - Crazy Trip To Chicago

Size: 183,1 MB
Time: 78:21
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Styles: Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Art: Front

01 Larry Warren - I Can't Imagine (4:02)
02 Eddie Caldwell & Sam Cockrell - Give It Up Featuring (5:36)
03 Robert Dellaposta - Bon Voyage (2:22)
04 Hank Sable - Hotsy Totsy (2:21)
05 Clark Ford - I'll Be Your Rock (3:55)
06 Shay Dillon - People Say (4:03)
07 Shane Schmid - Please Believe Me (3:04)
08 Last Chance Saloon - Bad Vibes (3:26)
09 Robert Dellaposta - Pumping Iron (3:12)
10 Peter Prince - Heart Of A Champion (3:32)
11 Carl Schonbeck - Sneaking 'Round (3:34)
12 Eddie Caldwell - Zombie Flo (4:03)
13 Raw Boswin & The Gonnabees - Miss You Girl (4:20)
14 Mockingbird Hill - I've Got Chicago Blues (3:23)
15 Lalo Olivares - Blues For You (4:54)
16 Eddie Caldwell & Sam Cockrell - Why You Wanna Treat Me So Mean (4:22)
17 Bob Petrocelli - Twisted Road Of Life (5:02)
18 Ed Kliman - Love And Whiskey (2:46)
19 Rick Hollander - Cell Block 9 (5:47)
20 Steve Johnson - What's So Good About That (4:29)

Crazy Trip To Chicago

2 comments:

Happymonk said...

@BT: ooops I think this bio is in the wrong place

Red Rooster said...

Thanks for the alert Happymonk. The post has been edited and the info that was for another post has been removed.