Thursday, July 23, 2020

VA - Blues Singles Collection Vol. 8

Size: 266,1 MB
Time: 114:18
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2020
Art: Front

01 JW-Jones - Snatchin' It Back (3:17)
02 Marc Amacher - Early In The Morning (Roadhouse Session Unmastered) (4:16)
03 The Cold Stares - My City (3:10)
04 Mike Elrington - Don't Give Me A Dime (3:21)
05 Forrest Hill - Nomads in Love (3:53)
06 Starlite Campbell Band - Lay It Out On Me (4:56)
07 Dom Martin - Could've Had Religion (5:12)
08 Jo Harman & Redtenbacher's Funkestra - The Angel Leaves Her Watermark (5:49)
09 Elise Legrow - Evan (3:40)
10 Joe Bonamassa - Colour And Shape (4:30)
11 Walter Trout - All Out Of Tears (6:31)
12 Homesick James - Gotta Move - Live (3:46)
13 Superdownhome - Homework (Feat. Nine Below Zero) (3:20)
14 Susan Santos - Dirty Money (3:19)
15 Bror Gunnar Jansson - Breathe (4:03)
16 Johnny & The Mongrels - Louisiana Girl (4:51)
17 Bobby Rush - Shake It For Me (3:42)
18 Jon Amor - Peppercorn (3:13)
19 Krissy Matthews - Happiness Is The Key (3:06)
20 Billy Walton Band - Can't Love No One (3:35)
21 Bettye Lavette - One More Song (5:22)
22 Mick Clarke - Hip-Shakin' (2:56)
23 Savoy Brown - All Gone Wrong (4:12)
24 Lightnin' Hopkins - Baby Please Don’t Go - Live (2:54)
25 The Allman Betts Band - Magnolia Road (5:17)
26 Katie Knipp - Chamomile And Cocaine (3:48)
27 Greyhounds - Tune In (3:35)
28 The Immediate Family - Cruel Twist (4:33)

A collection of blues singles released in Jul 2020 compiled by myself.

Blues Singles Collection Vol. 8

8 comments:

musikaman said...

I've just discovered this wonderful series by Bluestender.

Unfortunately, all links for this Vol 8 have expired. I would be very grateful for a re-up if this is possible.

Thanks!

Bluestender said...

@musikaman

Post has a new link. Enjoy :)

musikaman said...

@Bluestender

Thanks so much for making this volume available again. Such an amazing series!

Berni said...

Hi - I also missed this the first time around but can't find the new link.

Vols 9 and 11 have working Mega links but not 1-8 and 10.

Thank you for your work putting these together; I enjoy them very much.

Flash said...

@Berni:

To be precise, wich volumes do you want?

Berni said...

@Flash

Thanks for the reply. I am missing 1 through 8 plus 10. I know that is a lot to request so I would be happy with any amount of them.

Cheers.

Flash said...

New link on 02-12-23:

https://mega.nz/file/eD4GjQgZ#s4i4o8WdhYgLPTmTC6LBybR462Fa4RYZU8UzlkAxuuI

Berni said...

@Flash

Thank you so much for all the new links! You're awesome!