Size: 135,6 MB
Time: 59:13
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1995
Styles: Blues, harmonica blues
Art: Full
1. I'm Tryin' (3:42)
2. Chonnie-On-Chon (4:52)
3. Something To Remember You By (5:35)
4. Love In The Light (5:12)
5. When You Got A Good Friend (3:44)
6. I Got Love If You Want It (4:33)
7. Rainin' in My Heart (7:15)
8. How Long (4:44)
9. The Other Side Of Town (6:11)
10. I'm Leaving You (3:41)
11. Zing Zing (3:59)
12. Cookin' At Ma's (5:40)
A Boston-based traditional blues duo almost eerily reminiscent of the like-minded Fabulous Thunderbirds, the Radio Kings primarily comprised vocalist/harpist Brian Templeton and guitarist Michael Dinallo. Formed in 1991, the group debuted in 1994 with the Icehouse label release It Ain't Easy, a showcase for their clear affection for the gritty sound of giants including Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter and Slim Harpo; Live at B.B. King's followed a year later, and in 1998, the Radio Kings returned with Money Road. /Biography by Jason Ankeny, AllMusic
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
(For personnel details, see artwork included.)
Live At B.B. King's mc
Live At B.B. King's gofile

No comments:
Post a Comment