Friday, May 23, 2025

The Bluzblasters - Get Blasted! [Vinyl]

Source: Vinyl 24bit
Size: 86.2 MB
Time: 36:28
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 1989
Styles: Electric Blues
Art: Front & Back

A1. Baby Please Don't Go (2:49)
A2. Saturday Night (3:43)
A3. I Love You Too (4:38)
A4. Tore Up (4:27)
A5. Sin (3:54)
B1. I Wouldn't Lay My Guitar Down (3:10)
B2. Gold Tooth Woman (3:56)
B3. Sleeping Around (2:55)
B4. Broken Hearted (3:33)
B5. Doug's Stomp (3:19)

Personnel:
Lathan Hill: Lead Guitar & Vocals
Glen Foster: Bass
Little Jimmy Williams: Lead Guitar & Vocals
Doug Newby: Saxaphone & Vocals

Special Guests: Lucky Peterson, Kenny Neal, Noble Watts, Sylvester Polk, Bob Greenlee, Buzz Montsinger.

Get Blasted! [Vinyl] MP3
Get Blasted! [Vinyl] FLAC

2 comments:

lapiedra52 said...

@Bluestender

Thank YOU very much for your 8 additions of so good albums in FLAC. I really appreciated all of them. Take care my friend.

Smokey said...

Thanks for this oldie. Love the FLAC.