Time: 42:14
File: MP3 @ 320K/s
Released: 2013
Styles: Blues Soul, Blues Rock, Vocal Blues
Art: Front
01. I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me) (3:17)
02. Gotta Mind To Travel (3:03)
03. Broken Things (5:18)
04. Can't Stop Lovin' My Baby (3:08)
05. Go Back To Your Used To Be (4:00)
06. I'm A Woman (4:41)
07. Cry To Me (4:43)
08. Nickel And A Nail (3:55)
09. You Can't Hide From Truth (3:31)
10. Somewhere Between Right And Wrong (3:45)
11. I'm A Little Mixed Up (2:49)
Fresh from her sweep of the Bluesblast Music Awards; Female Blues Artist Of The Year & Contemporary Blues Album Of The Year, she has recorded some of her favorite songs in this new CD, Cry Of Love. It embodies a range from a whisper to a scream, the very thing she's known for in her live performances.
Cry Of Love

7 comments:
Thanks for this post Kamane. Gotta love the voice of this woman. Greetings, MrWalker
What a f*****g great album. What a voice. Thanks sooo much Kamane.
Home from traveling.....hope I can still request a zippy! Thanks!
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/59297747/file.html
@kamane : Hello ! Is it to have a re-up for these dead links ?
Many thanks in advance
Regards
New links for this post can be found below.
Shaun Murphy - Cry Of Love (2013) [320]
MC: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0WA1NTO5/SM-COL.rar_links
Zippy: http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/0Nfe5aEw/file.html
@Red Rooster: Thanks a lot for this very good re-up !
Best regards
Post a Comment